Thursday, February 12, 2015

About Me!

My name is Taylor and I am studying Elementary Education with a math minor at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. After graduation I hope to teach mathematics in a middle school somewhere in Wisconsin. I love being around kids and couldn't be more excited to become a teacher!

When I'm not studying I love being outside! It doesn't matter what season it is, one can find me in the vast outside world around us. Being around the water is one of my favorite things. I start sailing as soon as the ice melts and sail until the lakes freeze over again. Besides from sailing I enjoy kayaking, canoeing, water skiing, and swimming!  I also can be found taking a hike through the woods or in the winter months ice skating or downhill skiing.

I am also a theater geek! I love attending plays and musicals at the Performing Arts Center. In high school I was apart of ever production doing many different things ranging from sound and lights to set designer, to stageimanaging. Currently I'm not working on any shows but I still enjoy volunteering my time to help out in my community's summer productions or at various theaters in the Fox Cities.

1 comment:

  1. Sailing sounds really amazing! I love theatre as well. We should go see a production sometime!

    ReplyDelete